Group size: 2 - 10, and just one group a day
The geographic heart of the nation, central Vietnam is packed with historic sights and cultural interest, and blessed with ravishing beaches and outstanding national parks. Marvel at Hue and its imperial citadel, royal tombs and excellent street food. Savour the unique heritage grace of riverside jewel Hoi An. Check out Danang, fast emerging as one of the nation’s most dynamic cities. This compelling and diverse part of Vietnam has never been easier with us!
Destinations: Da Nang, Hue, Hoi An, Hiep Duc & Que Son, Cham Island.
- Meals: 7 breakfast, 6 lunch, 6 dinner
- Accommodation: 6 nights at Hotel 3 stars
- Transportation: cars.
- Entrance fees for Vietnam attractions, as per itinerary
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner in the accommodation.
- Transport to or from Vietnam
- Visa services.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.