Group size: 2 - 10, and just one group a day
Located in Southeast Asia, Vietnam is a small and beautiful country with victorious history, profound patriotism and wonderful landscapes. Exploring the beauty of the country with its people and culture should be done once in one’s lifetime.
Travel from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi and experience dynamic cities, tranquil backwaters, imperial ruins, faded colonial elegance and picture-perfect landscapes dotted with reminders of the past. Explore the narrow cobbled streets of Hoi An’s Ancient Town, slurp on noodly pho in Ha Noi and cruise the gentle Perfume River in Hue as you uncover the very best of Vietnam.
Destinations: Da Nang, Hoi An, Cham Island, Hiep Duc & Que Son, Hue, Ha Noi, Ha Long Bay, Lan Ha Bay, Sapa, Cat Cat Village, Sin Chai Village, Y Linh Ho Village, Lao Chai Village, Ta Van Village, Ho Chi Minh City, Cu Chi, Mekong, Phan Thiet, Bana Hill, Ling Ung Pagoda, Spring Park, My Khe Beach.
- Meals: 23 breakfast, 14 lunch, 11 dinner
- Accommodation: 17 nights at Hotel 3 stars, 7 nights at Hotel 4 stars, 1 night on board, 1 night on Van, 1 nights on train.
- Transportation: 3 flights, boats, trains, cars.
- Entrance fees for Vietnam attractions, as per itinerary
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner in the accommodation.
- Transport to or from Vietnam
- Visa services.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.